All natural, small-batch kimchi (the quintessential Korean condiment) is carefully dehydrated and ground to a fine powder, before being mixed with our sustainably sourced Pacific Ocean sea salt. The result: a wonderfully versatile salt and seasoning that's going to become an indispensable go-to in your kitchen. Toss the Tajin¬© and instead, sprinkle this all-natural seasoning on fruits, or use as a finishing accent on an Asian-style salad. Even better, use in place of traditional kimchi and enjoy all the flavor without the mess or sogginess:
- Jazz up your morning routine by sprinkling on eggs;
- Add heat and flavor to an after-school grilled cheese sandwich;
- Win the next potluck or dinner party with deviled eggs accented with a dusting of Kimchi sea salt;
- Transform taco night by mixing some kimchi seasoning into the beef mixture or pico de gallo;
- Layer depths of flavor into all types of rice - bowls, stirfries, whatever - with a little shake of the tin;
- Put a Korean flair on takeout pizza with a sprinkle of kimchi salt;
The possibilites really are endless and we're just getting started - we're experimenting as much as we can in the kitchen, and we'd love to see what you come up with too.
As a small aside, you may be aware that South Korean scientists successfully created a kimchi that could be taken into space, after years and years of research and testing, and millions of dollars spent perfecting it.
If only they'd come to us first.
Sea Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Spice Extract, Paprika Extract, Garlic Oil.