Cuts through 100% of dirt, grease, and grime. Great for kitchens (A rinse is required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Not for use on food contact surfaces including dishes, glassware, cookware and utensils), bathrooms, and other tough jobs. Cuts grease. Great scent. Powerful cleaning. Safe on finished wood (Use diluted only. Not recommended for carpets, copper or aluminum surfaces. If applied to stainless steel wipe dry immediately). Contains no phosphate. Contains no chlorine bleach or ammonia. www.mrclean.ca. Questions? 1-800-867-2532. Cleaning Advice? Visit www.mrclean.ca. Rinse bottle and discard in trash or recycle.
Caution: Eye irritant. See back panel for other precautions. Caution: Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid: Contains alcohol ethoxylates. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Do not reuse bottle. Keep out of reach of children.